Cookies necessary for the correct operation of the site are always enabled. Other cookies are configurable.
PERSONAL ADS COURSE
— main theory — homeworks — a checking your homework — a setting a business manager and account — support Mo-Sat — an exam
LESSON PLAN: 1. Getting to know the advertising account and the basic tools — what is a business manager — setting up the connection between the IG account and the FB page
2. Business settings's tools and tools in social networking Ads
3. Layouts and an ads manager — ads manager interface — layout creation — examples of successful and bad layouts
4. Setting up the "Traffic"
5. Setting up the Engagement and Reach
6. The audiences — audience gathering — how to refresh the audience — gathering and setting up the looklike audience — gathering and setting up an audience for retargeting — gathering audience (own subscribers) — setting up ads to their subscribers
7. Work with statistics. The booster. Analysis of ads. — differences between running Ads through business manager and booster button — how to properly use the booster button — indexes in statistics and analysis of results (price of a subscriber/lead/sales conversion, etc.)
8. Setting up the pixel to the website and the "Conversion" — pixel setup — setting up "Conversion"
9. Blocking or rejecting account/ads and how to solve a it and methods of testing ads